Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Overly Nerdy D&D Guy

Hi, nice to meet you. My name is Brandon Manager, but my friend's call me Tymmek, son of Greygorn the Highland Warlock of Sh'erotth, High Priest of the Orders of Light and the Breylans, Third-born of the Line of Krymstekk the Doom-Bringer, and Mage of the Karstarshi Plains. And yes, they all call me that, all the time. It took me many years to earn my title and they will respect that! Or I'll burn their houses down with my lightning bolts of fury and pain!!

Sorry, I get carried away sometimes. I'm just very particular about my character and I need the respect that I have earned through my many years of playing D&D.

Growing up in east Philadelphia, born and raised, in the basement was where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out, hiding, relaxin' all cool. Rollin' D-20's all day after school. Me and a couple of guys down in the D&D lair, started to role our new characters down there. I got in my first fight with a goblin or two, and said, "I know my holy missiles can take care of you." I yelled for backup and when they got there, the paladin was frail and the ranger just disappeared. If anything, I said, the fight was ours to be had but an orc horde gave chase and everything turned out bad. We pulled back from the fight, went a different path, and I yelled for my ranger, "Hey Skrymjakk, in the mineshaft!" Looking through the darkness, we were finally free. And we rolled a perception to know what we would see.

No comments:

Post a Comment